Monday, March 26, 2012

New Tables and Stored procedures are saving as System Tables

When I try to create a new table/stored procedure, MSDE is saving it as
system table/procedure. And this is happening to all the databases on that
instance.
I checked the sysobjects table. The new tables are saved as Type 'U'.
But their status is in -ve nos.
What I can do to fix that?Hi
You should not rely on using the "FOR MS USE" objects/columns. What does
OBJECTPROPERTY(id,'IsSystemTable') return?
John
"Ganesh" <Ganesh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:45F7565B-FC35-437E-88CC-30E896875DF0@.microsoft.com...
> When I try to create a new table/stored procedure, MSDE is saving it as
> system table/procedure. And this is happening to all the databases on that
> instance.
> I checked the sysobjects table. The new tables are saved as Type 'U'.
> But their status is in -ve nos.
> What I can do to fix that?
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment