Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New to MS SQL 2000

How do I backup databases, onto Veritas Backup? In the Enterprise Edition if
I expand the database server I could select all task, backup database and
select the destination.
"OSA" <OSA@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:58C5D3AA-D2FC-419E-B560-DD5703546B5A@.microsoft.com...
> How do I backup databases, onto Veritas Backup? In the Enterprise Edition
if
> I expand the database server I could select all task, backup database and
> select the destination.
If you've got the Veritas netbackup SQL Server agent, you can configure
netback to capture all relevant databases. If not, you can use the SQL
Server backup database task wizard to backup your databases, then use
netbackup to backup these files.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment