Friday, March 30, 2012

new to SQL 2005

Hello,

I just installed SQL 2005 on my laptop,,,, I know this is not an email question but maybe you can guide me to where i can find the answers.....

I want to test it out and configure it with cognos and informatica.....

Is it possible for me to create sample servers and configure it for a test

I did instal web Server (Abyss), not sure if this helps......

How do i set up a test server on my computer

And is all possible to do it on one computer?

thank-you in advance

Is this what you're looking for?

https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e719ecf7-9f46-4312-af89-6ad8702e4e6e&displaylang=en

Best regards

- Jens

|||

Thank-you! but i already installed them,

Im looking for is how to configure it so it will work with them?

thank-you !

|||

Hi,

How can i create a server on my windows xp computer so i can connect to it from SQL 2005?

thank-you

|||

Have a look at this url:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143708.aspx

Best regards

- Jens

No comments:

Post a Comment