Friday, March 30, 2012

New to SQL but want's to learn!

Hi,

I was wandering if anyone could please recommend a good book to learn the basics of SQL 2000? I have made connections etc to a sql db through Visual Studio but would really like to read up on the subject and get a complete grounding on the subject. And also prepare me for the exam 70-229.

Many thanks,
James

Hi

If you need to learn the exam for SQL, you are best buying the Microsoft suite of books for that exam but I can tell you this, it is not easy AT ALL.

To learn SQL, its best looked at examples, reading books again and trial and error.

C-sharp corner website is a good place, but also posting here is a good idea too and I am sure many people will help you out.

There is alot of ground to cover, so start with the basics and move on upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment